VOTE CONSERVATIVE.66 parisienne, 427
'70 Firebird 350'71 Grand Ville 455 convertible'75 Astre hatchcack 140-2bbl
1967 parisienne *project*
2003 intrepid *project*
Ray White, Toronto ON
1973 LeMans 454
Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON
Tweet me @BigRaySays
I can only please one person a day, today is not your day!!! Tomorrow isn't looking good either. !!!!!!!! BLACKSTOCK Ont.
Prince Edward Island'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.
Pontiacanada wrote:Good job Jonathan!!! Will you have to wait until Spring to put it back together?
Good job Jonathan!!! Will you have to wait until Spring to put it back together?
http://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t51640378/timbuks-first-invader/ http://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63146560/timbuks-second-invader/ vancouver island
My karma ran over my dogma!
1969 Pontiac Parisienne Convertible1969 Pontiac Grande Parisienne Hardtop1961 GMC C930 1-Ton1985 Chevy Blazer (plow truck)
1. Cars have warning lights when something is wrong. Girls become monosyllabic and walk faster.
2. You can dress up your car the way you want.
3. A car is more straightforward to lubricate.
4. Cars will never tell you to dress up if youre going out with a group in the evening.
5. When the cars speaker is loud, you can lower the volume. Or mute it!
6. Cars dont ask you if they look fat.
7. Cars dont ask why you havent introduced them to your mother.
8. Cars dont need to go to the restroom together and compare notes.
9. Its less expensive to upgrade a cars bumpers.
10. Cars are more likely to get along with your male buddies.
11. You can love two cars at the same time and nobody will think youre a jerk.
12. Cars dont ask you where this is going. They go where you point the steering wheel.
13. Cars dont feel insecure about the car you had before them.
14. Cars dont give you hell for looking at other cars.
there is no worry about the progress i just dropped the engine off at my shop for a rebuild and it finally out of the snow and weather woot i also welded a painting rack for my front suspension and rear diff....... talking about heavy i carried my rear end inside the house wow that thing was heavy but thanks for the encouraging words it really gives me an extra push to work on her
cdnpont wrote:A big guy like you should be able to curl that rear end at least 10 reps.
A big guy like you should be able to curl that rear end at least 10 reps.
I painted the rear diff getting ready for it's reunion with the chassis im going to head over to my grand mothers and paint the frame this weekend then put it back together
If it weren't for my Pontiac's ..well you know.