Photobucket Photobucket
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Newbie here


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:
Newbie here


Hello, all.

 

My name is Jack and I'm just new here in the community. I hope I'm pretty much welcome here.... Great site by the way!

,



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 607
Date:

Welcome from Oshawa Ontario Any questions just fire away to the members. Enjoy your time. Pictures are appreciated

__________________

Cliff



Uber Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3483
Date:

Welcome aboard. Chime in any time with your opinions or comments.
BTW if you have a car(s) we'd love to see and hear about them.

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2982
Date:

Welcome from Calgary Alberta........great site,great people.



__________________
 


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Online
Posts: 15196
Date:

norontcan wrote:

Chime in any time with your opinions or comments.
BTW if you have a car(s) we'd love to see and hear about them.


 X2 Welcome from Canada's east coast.



__________________

Prince Edward Islandbug.gif

'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 19156
Date:

Welcome aboard!

__________________

Todd
Site Founder

Like us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/CanadianPoncho

1969 Pontiac Laurentian 2 door hardtop **SOLD**
1975 Firebird Esprit 350/4speed **SOLD**
Canadian Poncho World Headquarters - Prince Edward Island



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Hello again.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciated it.

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Greaser wrote:

Welcome from Calgary Alberta........great site,great people.


 I'm pretty curious to know what model is your car? I keep on staring at it almost every day....



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

I hope to hear from greaser soon.

__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 33426
Date:

Welcome from southern Manitoba.

Greaser is here most days, he may have forgotten. Hopefully he will see this now.

__________________
1966 Strato Chief 2 door sedan 283 "survivor"


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 987
Date:

Welcome from Regina. Hope you enjoy the site.

__________________

Eric - Regina, SK

The Projects:

1935 Chev 3 Window Std Coupe

1967 Mustang Convertible

1969 Firebird 350 HO Convertible

1969 Camaro X11-V8 car

1969 GTO

1969 Parisienne

1969 2+2 was a 396 car

1978 Chevy Short Box Step Side 4x4

1980 Harley FXWG

1986 CJ7 Jeep

 



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Thanks guys for the welcome!

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2982
Date:

englishman wrote:
Greaser wrote:

Welcome from Calgary Alberta........great site,great people.


 I'm pretty curious to know what model is your car? I keep on staring at it almost every day....


 Jack,

My apologies for not seeing your post.....Thanks to Carl for pointing it out.
 
My car is a 1963 Pontiac Parisienne that I purchased as my retirement gift to myself five years ago.
 
It's white (once repainted about 25 years ago) has a 283 with a power glide transmission.
 
The interior is black with bucket seats and a automatic shifter in a console.
 
It has 43,000 original miles. 
 
Thanks for your interest in my car. 
 
-G
 
1963 Pontiac Parisienne Avatar.jpg

 



Attachments
__________________
 


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Date:

Pretty! Welcome aboard!

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

All I can say is wow! Thank greaser for sharing a bigger photo of it.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

All stock and original correct Greaser?

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2982
Date:

englishman wrote:

All stock and original correct Greaser?


 As far as I know.....with the exception of the Cragar mags and tires.

When I got the car,it had whitewalls and hubcaps.

Didn't get it out much this year......other priorities cut into my cruisin' time.

Do you have an old car?



__________________
 


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

Greaser wrote:
englishman wrote:

All stock and original correct Greaser?


 As far as I know.....with the exception of the Cragar mags and tires.

When I got the car,it had whitewalls and hubcaps.

Didn't get it out much this year......other priorities cut into my cruisin' time.

Do you have an old car?


 Wow great to know. At the moment no, but I have some plans of getting a fastback soon.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Date:

By the way, the fast back that I'm eying right now includes the following spare parts as part of the deal.

Borla full exhaust

American racing wheels

K&N filters

Oil cooler

New Brake pads and rotors

The owner said all parts are new and all bought from 4WheelOnline. He was planning to install it, but he has no time to do it. Will try to post some photos for you guys.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

Welcome from Edmonton, great group here lots of help and information!



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Date:

Greaser wrote:
englishman wrote:
Greaser wrote:

Welcome from Calgary Alberta........great site,great people.


 I'm pretty curious to know what model is your car? I keep on staring at it almost every day....


 Jack,

My apologies for not seeing your post.....Thanks to Carl for pointing it out.
 
My car is a 1963 Pontiac Parisienne that I purchased as my retirement gift to myself five years ago.
 
It's white (once repainted about 25 years ago) has a 283 with a power glide transmission.
 
The interior is black with bucket seats and a automatic shifter in a console.
 
It has 43,000 original miles. 
 
Thanks for your interest in my car. 
 
-G
 
1963 Pontiac Parisienne Avatar.jpg

 


 Wow nice ride!



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 33426
Date:

Agreed, one day I want to see this car in person.

__________________
1966 Strato Chief 2 door sedan 283 "survivor"
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
.
.
.