Photobucket
Photobucket
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 64 Biscayne headliner bows


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1404
Date:
64 Biscayne headliner bows


...a buddy is looking for 64 Biscayne 2 door post head liner bows and wondering if the bows are the
same for 62-63-64 and other models........:scratch



__________________

......big block, 4 speed, bench seat, it doesn't get much better

 happy motoring :burnout



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 16219
Date:

I have a set of '64 Parisienne bows I'd sell if needed Bernie.



__________________

Prince Edward Islandbug.gif

'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1404
Date:

Pontiacanada wrote:

I have a set of '64 Parisienne bows I'd sell if needed Bernie.


 thanx Darryl.....do you know for sure these will fit a Biscayne?



__________________

......big block, 4 speed, bench seat, it doesn't get much better

 happy motoring :burnout

NOS


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1180
Date:

2 & 4 door sedan (post) BeAir & Biscayne  are the same. 63 & 64  should be the same, not sure about 62. Also  Pontiac Strato Chief

Dale @ NOS



-- Edited by NOS on Sunday 19th of November 2017 10:51:11 PM

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1404
Date:

NOS wrote:

2 & 4 door sedan  are the same. 63 & 64  should be the same, not sure about 62. Also  Pontiac Strato Chief

Dale @ NOS


 ...thanx Dale........would Darryl's Parisienne bows fit???



-- Edited by bjburnout on Sunday 19th of November 2017 10:53:29 PM

__________________

......big block, 4 speed, bench seat, it doesn't get much better

 happy motoring :burnout



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 16219
Date:

bjburnout wrote:
Pontiacanada wrote:

I have a set of '64 Parisienne bows I'd sell if needed Bernie.


 thanx Darryl.....do you know for sure these will fit a Biscayne?


No I don't definitively know, but I don't imagine that '64 Chevs/Canadian full size Pontiacs are different.



__________________

Prince Edward Islandbug.gif

'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1254
Date:

BJ, if you haven't found these yet, I might know where there are some from a 62 4 door post up around Ottawa. I'd check and see if rear glass is the same, then the bows would be the same?



__________________

63 Pariesienne sport coupe (The Big GTO), black, maroon interior, 409 4 speed; former owner of a 59 El Camino, 63 Corvette SWC, 62 Chev Bel Air SC.

Mahone Bay, NS Still not old enough to need an automatic

NOS


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1180
Date:

bjburnout wrote:
NOS wrote:

2 & 4 door sedan  are the same. 63 & 64  should be the same, not sure about 62. Also  Pontiac Strato Chief

Dale @ NOS


 ...thanx Dale........would Darryl's Parisienne bows fit???

if the Paisienne is a hardtop then the bows are differnt

-- Edited by bjburnout on Sunday 19th of November 2017 10:53:29 PM


 



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1404
Date:

DonSSDD wrote:

BJ, if you haven't found these yet, I might know where there are some from a 62 4 door post up around Ottawa. I'd check and see if rear glass is the same, then the bows would be the same?


 ,,,,thanx for the offer Don but it looks like he may have a line on some.........we'll see



__________________

......big block, 4 speed, bench seat, it doesn't get much better

 happy motoring :burnout

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
.
.
.