Photobucket
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Shout out to DANO65 from downunder!


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1379
Date:
Shout out to DANO65 from downunder!


big thanks to Dan for looking after me with the chrome window dividers for my 65 vert.

hard to get some parts in australia especially now the cars are starting to dry up and folks are hanging on to parts. Put the shout out on poncho and Dan was able to help. For the price of postage to Oz, they were all mine.

When my allowance drops into my bank I will make a donation to canadian poncho. You guys are great!

cheers, phill.

56B5E0C9-3EA4-4363-8936-AAB237138CBD.jpeg

77B56144-3966-42A1-9F0D-F4BE9A6CE7FD.jpeg



Attachments
__________________

cutting a roof off a four door is NOT a convertible.....

65 Parisienne convertible project.



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1284
Date:

Was my pleasure Phill. They will look so much better on your car rather than collecting dust in my shed.

__________________

Stony Mountain, MB

65 Impala SS 2dr HT
65 Impala convert.
59 Impala 2dr HT
67 Acadian Canso 2dr HT

 

 

 



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35038
Date:

whoops .  I forgot they were supposed to be upside down 

 

77B56144-3966-42A1-9F0D-F4BE9A6CE7FD.jpeg56B5E0C9-3EA4-4363-8936-AAB237138CBD.jpeg



Attachments
__________________

1988 Chevrolet Suburban 9 pass 350 4 speed "survivor"  



Uber Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3788
Date:

Yup,hes a stand up guy.......even when hes sitting down!!!!!

__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 34808
Date:

LOL, spoken by someone who has clearly met Dan, yup!

__________________
1966 Strato Chief 2 door sedan 283 "survivor"


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 15545
Date:

What 'cha eating Phillip?wink



__________________

Prince Edward Islandbug.gif

'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6092
Date:

roo salad....

__________________

http://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t51640378/timbuks-first-invader/ http://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63146560/timbuks-second-invader/  vancouver island



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 15545
Date:

timbuk wrote:

roo salad....


Washed down with a Faster's? 



__________________

Prince Edward Islandbug.gif

'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1379
Date:

Pontiacanada wrote:
timbuk wrote:

roo salad....


Washed down with a Faster's? 


 Hahaha! Fosters.....if you want to visit the chunder bus!biggrin No beer for me at the moment,  Nothing exciting, that's some sort of fried cabbage...waiting for the addition of steak and something else.....my diet has changed over the last week with the type2 diabetes diagnoses, under orders from the trouble and strife!no  Looks like i'll be shedding some kilos....down to 91kgs.

thats 200lbs for you non metric dinosaurs....

and roo is delicious! What's that skip? You taste good on burgers? As a country, proud to eat the animals of our national shield!biggrin



__________________

cutting a roof off a four door is NOT a convertible.....

65 Parisienne convertible project.



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 15545
Date:

koolconvertible wrote:
Pontiacanada wrote:
timbuk wrote:

roo salad....


Washed down with a Faster's? 


 Hahaha! Fosters.....if you want to visit the chunder bus!biggrin No beer for me at the moment,  Nothing exciting, that's some sort of fried cabbage...waiting for the addition of steak and something else.....my diet has changed over the last week with the type2 diabetes diagnoses, under orders from the trouble and strife!no  Looks like i'll be shedding some kilos....down to 91kgs.

thats 200lbs for you non metric dinosaurs....

and roo is delicious! What's that skip? You taste good on burgers? As a country, proud to eat the animals of our national shield!biggrin


Trouble & Strife!biggrin What's the rhyming slang for doctor? Some old farmers I worked for when I was young called the doctor "sawbones".

Ha, ha Faster's (pronounced like a true Aussie). wink Thunder bucket stuff.



__________________

Prince Edward Islandbug.gif

'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2220
Date:

Dan is a real good guy indeed !!!



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 34808
Date:

Johnnee D wrote:

And as the saying goes.. . He's even nicer in person...





Unlike some guys...

__________________
1966 Strato Chief 2 door sedan 283 "survivor"


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1379
Date:

DJohnnee D wrote:

Are you in front of a mirror again?


 Don't think so but I can look into it for you....



__________________

cutting a roof off a four door is NOT a convertible.....

65 Parisienne convertible project.



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1379
Date:

Pontiacanada wrote:


Trouble & Strife!biggrin What's the rhyming slang for doctor? Some old farmers I worked for when I was young called the doctor "sawbones".

Ha, ha Faster's (pronounced like a true Aussie). wink Thunder bucket stuff.


 We don't have rhyming slang for doctor. We just call them the quack.

 

Im feeling a bit crook, think ibe got a touch of the wog. Better go and visit the quack. Could do with pullin a sickie



-- Edited by koolconvertible on Thursday 7th of December 2017 08:21:11 PM

__________________

cutting a roof off a four door is NOT a convertible.....

65 Parisienne convertible project.



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 34808
Date:

koolconvertible wrote:

DJohnnee D wrote:

Are you in front of a mirror again?


 Don't think so but I can look into it for you....





Don't worry, he was talking rude to me Phillip...

Just ignore him. Kind of like one of those flies that never quits buzzing around your head. After a while you just put up with him and pretend he's not there!

__________________
1966 Strato Chief 2 door sedan 283 "survivor"
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
.
.
.