Canadian Poncho 2023 Calendars are Now Available! CLICK HERE TO VISIT STORE!

 

 

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: I could get into this!


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 25846
Date:
I could get into this!


Gasser! CLICK HERE

beba_20.JPG?set_id=1C4000

bf2a_20.JPG?set_id=1C4000

bff5_20.JPG?set_id=1C4000


__________________

Todd
Site Founder

Like us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/CanadianPoncho

Canadian Poncho World Headquarters - Prince Edward Island

 



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35599
Date:

Sweet       even sweeter a 55-57 Pontiac!!biggrin



__________________

 



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1968
Date:

Cool car.
  Just add a LS6, a big hood scoop and a rockcrusher and you have the 55 from Two Lane Blacktop.

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6366
Date:

Could be cloned into a 55 Canadian Pontiac-anyone have tags ???

this looks like great value-55 Chevys are a hot item-

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2443
Date:

SD 396 wrote:

Cool car.
  Just add a LS6, a big hood scoop and a rockcrusher and you have the 55 from Two Lane Blacktop.




That would look awesome.  You could also do the car Harrison Ford drove in American Grafitti?



__________________

Randy

1967 Beaumont Custom 4 dr survivor
1985 Firebird

2004 Montana shortie

2007 Uplander extended*newest addition to fleet*

 



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1628
Date:

I like it too!.
Seems like a deal for what you get?.

The '55 Post roller that site member 57Pathfinder has listed on Kijiji looks like it may be a decent deal too?.

http://cornwall.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1955-Chevy-2dr-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ49392409


-- Edited by Ghost Post at 17:12, 2008-08-12

__________________

 

 

I like real cars best...especially the REAL real ones!
----------------------------------------------------------------



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35599
Date:

67BBSD wrote:

Could be cloned into a 55 Canadian Pontiac-anyone have tags ???

this looks like great value-55 Chevys are a hot item-



     I do  but I want 70,000 for them,biggrin and I dont like Bush  lol  confusedweirdfaceideaevileye



__________________

 



Uber Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3459
Date:

blacktransam wrote:

SD 396 wrote:

Cool car.
  Just add a LS6, a big hood scoop and a rockcrusher and you have the 55 from Two Lane Blacktop.




That would look awesome.  You could also do the car Harrison Ford drove in American Grafitti?



  A bit of Trivia...They were the same cars....
   It would be KOOL to do a Clone though.


-- Edited by sixtywagon at 01:43, 2008-08-15

__________________

1960 Pontiac Strato Chief Safari
1960 Laurentian Safari 
1960 Laurentian 4door(scrapped)
2001 Grand Am Traded on a '96 Suburban 2WD
2002 Hyundai Accent(SOLD)
1968 Grand Parisienne Scrapped and SOLD

 

Calgary, Alberta, but raised in Peterborough

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.