Photobucket
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 67 gm a-body front bucket seats & center console


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 222
Date:
67 gm a-body front bucket seats & center console


seats are from a 67 cutlass s - should work in any 64-67 A-body
- black cloth inserts with vinyl sides 
- i would rate as 5 out of 10
- backs need a good cleaning & maybe a repaint
- all hardware works - seats tilt & slide

seats are sold - thanks ken


center console is out of 67 cutlass S - different car
- wiring harness is intact ( for lighting )
- shifter plate is from a 2 speed ( power glide / jetaway ) 
- no floor brackets - needed if not equiped with center console

 $150 for the seats (obo)
 $ 100.00 for the console (obo)

im2ner@gmail.com

-- Edited by im2ner at 17:09, 2008-12-11

Attachments
__________________

2ner was here - Londons newest Porsche Tech

67 cutlass s 

03 corolla le 
01 vw passat wgn  
09 RED LAMBO CAR BED

take a minute , breathe then reply ....

milage



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 41930
Date:

I can't believe you aren't getting bombarded with requests for those seats. Around here they'd be gone in a minute for that price.

__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 44,000 original miles



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35742
Date:

you are right Carl     they are worth that for cores... I had that set up in my tire smoking 427 70 Monte   they were good for a tenth  wink

__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

Where are they located ? can you ship via Grey hound ?

__________________


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 222
Date:

there in Mt.brydges ( 20 min sw of London) ontario

i can ship , but im fairly time limited till after the holidays

If you guys think they are such a great deal , you guys should buy them up ... & keep them in your garages aww cuz i've been movin them around for 10 years now .... disbelief
-- Edited by im2ner at 12:15, 2008-12-06

-- Edited by im2ner at 16:48, 2008-12-06

__________________

2ner was here - Londons newest Porsche Tech

67 cutlass s 

03 corolla le 
01 vw passat wgn  
09 RED LAMBO CAR BED

take a minute , breathe then reply ....

milage



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 41930
Date:

I won't even dicker if you can find a way to get them to Manitoba!



__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 44,000 original miles



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35742
Date:

remind me again next year..  I have room..

__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

im2ner wrote:

there in Mt.brydges ( 20 min sw of London) ontario

i can ship , but im fairly time limited till after the holidays

If you guys think they are such a great deal , you guys should buy them up ... & keep them in your garages aww cuz i've been movin them around for 10 years now .... disbelief
-- Edited by im2ner at 12:15, 2008-12-06

-- Edited by im2ner at 16:48, 2008-12-06



I'll take the seats @ $150 can paypal the money or snail mail it via Cheque or something, I'll need your address, You can drop these at a GreyHound Bus depot-they will bring them to me via shipping collect or if you want to pay for it I'll include that amount with payment-I doubt it would be more than $50 to Welland-I don't believe there is a need to package them, maybe just put my name address phone number on a piece of cardboard taped on the backs all around-probably best if they were folded for shipping.
Ken LeBlanc
21 Edgewood Ave.
Welland, Ontario
L3C 1N6

905 714-1403



__________________


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 222
Date:

you can have the seats for $150. ... i may be able to get them shipped out next sat ( 13th) if not it may not be till the new year
I'll call & see about getting them shipped & how much it will cost

i can do Paypal if you want

__________________

2ner was here - Londons newest Porsche Tech

67 cutlass s 

03 corolla le 
01 vw passat wgn  
09 RED LAMBO CAR BED

take a minute , breathe then reply ....

milage



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

im2ner wrote:

you can have the seats for $150. ... i may be able to get them shipped out next sat ( 13th) if not it may not be till the new year
I'll call & see about getting them shipped & how much it will cost

i can do Paypal if you want



Sounds good, I sent a set of wheels to Ottawa recently for $140, it goes by weight and size-



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2910
Date:

Pretty sure I have a set of those kicking around too. I'll dig them out and post some pics today. 150.00 for the green. $325.00 for the white. The white ones are full size I think?

-- Edited by 65sssd at 13:00, 2008-12-09

Attachments
__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

im2ner wrote:

seats are from a 67 cutlass s - should work in any 64-67 A-body
- black cloth inserts with vinyl sides 
- i would rate as 5 out of 10
- backs need a good cleaning & maybe a repaint
- all hardware works - seats tilt & slide

seats are sold - thanks ken


center console is out of 67 cutlass S - different car
- wiring harness is intact ( for lighting )
- shifter plate is from a 2 speed ( power glide / jetaway ) 
- no floor brackets - needed if not equiped with center console

 $150 for the seats (obo)
 $ 100.00 for the console (obo)

im2ner@gmail.com

-- Edited by im2ner at 17:09, 2008-12-11



thanks-I received them today very satisfied.

Ken



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 41930
Date:

Hmmm, may have to think twice about having a tuner on board here!!! He's not such a bad guy after all, eh Ken???!!!

__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 44,000 original miles



Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 222
Date:

you guys do realize i didnt get the name 2ner because im in to tuning import cars ....

i used to work with some one that couldnt pronouce my last name ... she kept callin me vander tooner ..... tooner kind of stuck & even my licence plate says "2ner"

__________________

2ner was here - Londons newest Porsche Tech

67 cutlass s 

03 corolla le 
01 vw passat wgn  
09 RED LAMBO CAR BED

take a minute , breathe then reply ....

milage



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35742
Date:

im2ner wrote:

you guys do realize i didnt get the name 2ner because im in to tuning import cars ....

i used to work with some one that couldnt pronouce my last name ... she kept callin me vander tooner ..... tooner kind of stuck & even my licence plate says "2ner"



        Van der = from the    Tuin = garden,yard    love it wink   from the garden boy.....



__________________

 



Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 222
Date:

wow .. i usually have to dicifer that for other people .... smile

__________________

2ner was here - Londons newest Porsche Tech

67 cutlass s 

03 corolla le 
01 vw passat wgn  
09 RED LAMBO CAR BED

take a minute , breathe then reply ....

milage



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35742
Date:

hey!  we is BOOMers  handshake.gif  not TUNEers

__________________

 



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Online
Posts: 23153
Date:

2ner was kind enough to stick around this afternoon (it was slow over at Lexus today) instead of going home and replaced the valve cover gaskets, plugs and wires on the Park Ave. The plugs and wires were junk. Thanks Keith!


__________________

Todd
Site Founder

Like us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/CanadianPoncho

Canadian Poncho World Headquarters - Prince Edward Island

 



Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 222
Date:

no prob ... hope it fixes some of the issue with the buick , i cant believe it didnt missfire with how bad the wires were & the numer six coil tower being so corroded ( should have taken some pics )

__________________

2ner was here - Londons newest Porsche Tech

67 cutlass s 

03 corolla le 
01 vw passat wgn  
09 RED LAMBO CAR BED

take a minute , breathe then reply ....

milage



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 41930
Date:

Todd, was that your mystery problem from a few weeks back?

__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 44,000 original miles



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Online
Posts: 23153
Date:

Unfortunately I still have that problem. I'm certain it's a valve body issue in the trans. As long as it doesn't get any worse, I'm not going to worry about fixing it at this point. A valve body isn't cheap..


__________________

Todd
Site Founder

Like us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/CanadianPoncho

Canadian Poncho World Headquarters - Prince Edward Island

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

69Laurentian wrote:

Unfortunately I still have that problem. I'm certain it's a valve body issue in the trans. As long as it doesn't get any worse, I'm not going to worry about fixing it at this point. A valve body isn't cheap..



Your working for Toyota-you have to think like a Toyota customer-if theres a problem we fix it !
"Domestic" owners all do the same thing complain about it but don't fix it until its broken.



__________________


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 222
Date:

Toyota customers dont think like that ... todd can attest , most toyota owners never notice anything wrong .... or assume we did it to them @ their last service ..

__________________

2ner was here - Londons newest Porsche Tech

67 cutlass s 

03 corolla le 
01 vw passat wgn  
09 RED LAMBO CAR BED

take a minute , breathe then reply ....

milage



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Online
Posts: 23153
Date:

Ya, the are mostly car-blivious

Me: "Sir-did you notice there are cords coming out of your tires"

Toyota Customer "Me no speek eeegnlish"

Me: "Never Mind"



__________________

Todd
Site Founder

Like us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/CanadianPoncho

Canadian Poncho World Headquarters - Prince Edward Island

 



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35742
Date:

69Laurentian wrote:



Me: "Sir-did you notice there are cords coming out of your tires"

Toyota Customer "Me no speek eeegnlish"

Me: "Never Mind"



       Love it    winner.gif      How do you exlain the bill????  lol lol



__________________

 

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.