Photobucket
Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: EMBLEMS


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 781
Date:
EMBLEMS


10.00 FOR THE 3 EMBLEMS



Attachments
__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Date:

pm sent...

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Date:

.

-- Edited by Turn2Stone on Monday 9th of January 2012 07:47:05 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 781
Date:

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 520
Date:

I will purchase if the deal falls through.

__________________

'67 Beau Wagon sold
'03 S/C'd Marauder...hahahah

'67 Beaumont convertible S/D


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Date:

Actually I did send him a few dollars more than he asked for, but I didnt know the value of any on them, and that is between him and I, unless one of us post it here. Mine is a 67 Beaumont Custom, the one in the avatar. I generally give my parts to someone who has the car it belongs to, trade it for one I need, or donate it here. (Barry has been selling a lot of parts in the Flea Market section here latetly) Eventually I will have enough Beaumont parts to trade for the horn button I need.

-- Edited by Turn2Stone on Thursday 26th of January 2012 03:23:05 PM

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Date:

Items received today. Thank You Barry. They are better than expected. $10 was a bargain. I think they will clean up very nice! The SD appears near mint! The spears look like my 67 but I am not positive. Part#'s below if someone can confirm. Tks

3393669 x2
3393917

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2909
Date:

Turn2Stone wrote:

Items received today. Thank You Barry. They are better than expected. $10 was a bargain. I think they will clean up very nice! The SD appears near mint! The spears look like my 67 but I am not positive. Part#'s below if someone can confirm. Tks

3393669 x2
3393917


 I sure hope you sent him more than 10.00 considering that SD is a 150.00 emblem. I am just saying. What kind cars does he have? Can we help him? Paul.



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 42563
Date:

65sssd wrote:
Turn2Stone wrote:

Items received today. Thank You Barry. They are better than expected. $10 was a bargain. I think they will clean up very nice! The SD appears near mint! The spears look like my 67 but I am not positive. Part#'s below if someone can confirm. Tks

3393669 x2
3393917


 I sure hope you sent him more than 10.00 considering that SD is a 150.00 emblem. I am just saying.


 Paul, would you have made the same comments if it would have been you that bought those emblems for 10.00?

The purpose of you posting that could be what????



__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 44,000 original miles "FAKE_66"



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35590
Date:

Looks like a "nice guy" giving

a member a good deal   wink           I am just saying



__________________

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 781
Date:

 i have got deals here and thier .what goes around comes around



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2909
Date:

Carl Stevenson wrote:

My statement stands and I have plenty of ammo to back it up.


 Carl Poncho? Just so everybody knows this is Carl's mission to get me kicked off poncho. I sure I will get the short end of this one as usual. Paul.



-- Edited by 65sssd on Thursday 26th of January 2012 10:43:13 PM

__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35590
Date:

694279 wrote:

 i have got deals here and thier .what goes around comes around


 handshake.gif



__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

427carl wrote:

694279 wrote:

 i have got deals here and thier .what goes around comes around


 handshake.gif



ditto

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

The jealousy in this hobby often ruins it

For the record I don't believe all three are worth $150 let alone one

Yes good deal had - that's what we all want correct ?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 520
Date:

Turn2Stone wrote:

Actually I did send him a few dollars more than he asked for, but I didnt know the value of any on them, and that is between him and I, unless one of us post it here. Mine is a 67 Beaumont Custom, the one in the avatar. I generally give my parts to someone who has the car it belongs to, trade it for one I need, or donate it here. (Barry has been selling a lot of parts in the Flea Market section here latetly) Eventually I will have enough Beaumont parts to trade for the horn button I need.

-- Edited by Turn2Stone on Thursday 26th of January 2012 03:23:05 PM


What horn button do you need?

__________________

'67 Beau Wagon sold
'03 S/C'd Marauder...hahahah

'67 Beaumont convertible S/D


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Date:

67 Beaumont Custom/SD. I have a decent one one the car. Its just not up to the standard of the rest of the car. Almost every one I've seen, has cracks like mine. I recently found a 66 in the condition I want, so they are out there, but people dont want to part with them. But if I have some goodies to trade, I might get one.

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

Turn2Stone wrote:

67 Beaumont Custom/SD. I have a decent one one the car. Its just not up to the standard of the rest of the car. Almost every one I've seen, has cracks like mine. I recently found a 66 in the condition I want, so they are out there, but people dont want to part with them. But if I have some goodies to trade, I might get one.



I believe Bill Brown has one I'm suppose to ship him a black 67 wheel I have because he has a beaumont horn button for it-contact him maybe he ll sell you just the button I don't have to sell the wheel or he may trade you or something if his is better than yours

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Date:

cool thanks.....is he a member here? Maybe I know him by username?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 520
Date:

I may have one. I will check.

__________________

'67 Beau Wagon sold
'03 S/C'd Marauder...hahahah

'67 Beaumont convertible S/D


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2909
Date:

694279 wrote:

 i have got deals here and thier .what goes around comes around


 It is good to see that. There is a good deal and then there's a gift. No matter what Carl and Carl say I was posting to see if we as a group could find a few things for a good deal to make up for your nice gesture. Paul.



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2909
Date:

Carl Stevenson wrote:
65sssd wrote:
Turn2Stone wrote:

Items received today. Thank You Barry. They are better than expected. $10 was a bargain. I think they will clean up very nice! The SD appears near mint! The spears look like my 67 but I am not positive. Part#'s below if someone can confirm. Tks

3393669 x2
3393917


 I sure hope you sent him more than 10.00 considering that SD is a 150.00 emblem. I am just saying.


 Paul, would you have made the same comments if it would have been you that bought those emblems for 10.00?

The purpose of you posting that could be what????


 If your going to cut and paste my post please post the whole thing Carl. There are rules about changing peoples post to suite your hate for me. Read my whole post and think about it. I asked what car he had to help him find what he wants for his gift to another. Paul.



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 42563
Date:

My statement stands and I have plenty of ammo to back it up.

__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 44,000 original miles "FAKE_66"



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6369
Date:

Turn2Stone wrote:

cool thanks.....is he a member here? Maybe I know him by username?



64wagonsd or something like that from Scarbrough has the green 69SD Beaumont

__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2909
Date:

67BBSD wrote:

The jealousy in this hobby often ruins it

For the record I don't believe all three are worth $150 let alone one

Yes good deal had - that's what we all want correct ?


 I'm sorry your right. Dale's restos has them for $75.00 each but a mint original would go for more most of the time. No jealousy here because I have a pile of these.



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.