Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: 66 SD restoration


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 20744
Date:
RE: 66 SD restoration


427carl wrote:

green tint or clear    smoked is for "Tuners"


 x2 ... as for tint, light green like Soft-Ray (American) or Shade-Lite (Canadian).



__________________

Prince Edward Island

'64 Parisienne CS "barn find" - last on the road in '86 ... Owner Protection Plan booklet, original paint, original near-mint aqua interior, original aqua GM floor mats, original 283, factory posi, and original rust.



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

After 2 -1/2 years of sitting I have moved the Beaumont to another shop to be completed. Pictures coming as progress happens



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg



Attachments
__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1427
Date:

Looking good Kevin.

__________________
"The pursuit of perfection is frustrating and a waste of time because nothing is ever perfect. The pursuit of excellence is commendable and worth while. Therefore strive for excellence, not perfection"


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 49260
Date:

Coming along nicely.

Amazing how that works eh? All it takes is $$$$, and more $$$$!!!

What is it with us car guys? We pinch pennies in some areas but when it comes to an old car, the wallet's open wide...

__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 45,000 original miles 

1966 Grande Parisienne, 396 1 of 23 factory air cars (now converted to a "factory" 4 speed)



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35601
Date:

IMG_3647.jpg



Attachments
__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6034
Date:

Nice progress,looks like most of the dirty stuff is done!!

__________________


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 179
Date:

The car looks great Kevin, lovin the soon to be body color! Well done sir!

__________________
1968 Beaumont Custom Hardtop
1969 Beaumont Custom Convertible


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg



Attachments
__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6749
Date:

Looks like you got the right body shop now Kevin, car is coming along nicely. Door gaps look really good. Keep the pictures coming.

__________________
Jerel


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

jmont64 wrote:

Looks like you got the right body shop now Kevin, car is coming along nicely. Door gaps look really good. Keep the pictures coming.


 this body guy is all about body lines and door gaps being correct



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2063
Date:

That's a keeper ! Carl you said you were a Red guy only !!

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6034
Date:

Nice work,getting there! I sure don't miss all that masking!! x2 on the lines/gaps!smile

 



-- Edited by hawkeye5766 on Tuesday 20th of December 2016 01:46:48 AM

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

hawkeye5766 wrote:

Nice work,getting there! I sure don't miss all that masking!! x2 on the lines/gaps!smile

 



-- Edited by hawkeye5766 on Tuesday 20th of December 2016 01:46:48 AM


 he sent me to pick up supplies for the car, rolls and rolls of tap, sand paper of every grit, paper rolls, guide coat, boxes of stuff. I thought it was just  sand and paint itconfuse



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

image.jpg

image.jpg



Attachments
__________________


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 498
Date:

Nice looking job on the seats. Is that a custom job?, or can you buy a premade kit and have them installed?



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

premade from Legendary auto interior

 

 



__________________


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 394
Date:

Looking Great !! Gonna be a real looker !

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6034
Date:

70 SS ACADIAN wrote:
hawkeye5766 wrote:

Nice work,getting there! I sure don't miss all that masking!! x2 on the lines/gaps!smile

 


 he sent me to pick up supplies for the car, rolls and rolls of tap, sand paper of every grit, paper rolls, guide coat, boxes of stuff. I thought it was just  sand and paint itconfuse


 Never that easy, put it on sand it off,put it on sand it off,put it on sand it off................    Nice job on the seats too!



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2670
Date:

Looking good Kevin!

__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35601
Date:

Looks wonderful      I'm going to get a car like that when I grow up 



__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

427carl wrote:

Looks wonderful      I'm going to get a car like that when I grow up 


 3 peddle car but its a mouse motor, not the car for you my King



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35601
Date:

70 SS ACADIAN wrote:
427carl wrote:

Looks wonderful      I'm going to get a car like that when I grow up 


 3 peddle car but its a mouse motor, not the car for you my King


         Awe yes my servant     more is better     I do have a old big block in the barn   newer 454   I think 496  8.1L   might squeal the tires 



__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

427carl wrote:
70 SS ACADIAN wrote:
427carl wrote:

Looks wonderful      I'm going to get a car like that when I grow up 


 3 peddle car but its a mouse motor, not the car for you my King


         Awe yes my servant     more is better     I do have a old big block in the barn   newer 454   I think 496  8.1L   might squeal the tires 


 I shall remove the posi and putin an open rear as I know my King likes to exit with a one wheel peel smoke show



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 9279
Date:

IMG_1698.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1695.JPG



Attachments
__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 614  >  Last»  | Page of 14  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.