Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: too good to be true ? 66 Beaumont 4 door $12,500


Uber Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3369
Date:
too good to be true ? 66 Beaumont 4 door $12,500


(1) Marketplace 1966 Pontiac Beamon | Facebook

May be an image of car

No photo description available.

May be an image of car

 



-- Edited by ABC123 on Saturday 1st of May 2021 10:15:42 AM

__________________

https://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63333628/click-here-to-support-canadian-poncho/

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 10368
Date:

If true it'll make someone very very happy. What a look! What's not to like?



__________________
65 Laurentian post, 67 Grande Parisienne 4 door HT. 
 


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 815
Date:

Id be proud to own this more door! Stunning car. Looks to be pristin.



__________________


Addicted!

Status: Offline
Posts: 241
Date:

Had a friend in high school that had a nearly identical car. Best looking 60s 4 door car IMO

Just love it

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 4763
Date:

YUP!  Two of 708.  Sure would like an interior shot.

beauvette.JPG

 



-- Edited by 66 Grande guy on Friday 30th of April 2021 10:15:38 PM

Attachments
__________________

ken from northern Alberta

38 Willys pickup electric

39 Buick (327 with 700 r4)

66 Beaumont 4 door hardtop

69 Chevy CST pickup

1976 GMC 23'  motorhome

1994 Impala SS (temporary, according to my wife)



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 20091
Date:

Why are the questions about being true and real being asked? I must be missing something in the ad.



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Built January 10, 1993 - Bowling Green Kentucky 

 




A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 49253
Date:

73SC wrote:

Why are the questions about being true and real being asked? I must be missing something in the ad.


 They are questioning if the ad is authentic because the car looks to be underpriced.



__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 45,000 original miles 

1966 Grande Parisienne, 396 1 of 23 factory air cars (now converted to a "factory" 4 speed)



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 654
Date:

66 Grande guy wrote:

YUP!  Two of 708.  Sure would like an interior shot.

beauvette.JPG

 

A FRIEND OF MINE HAS ONE IN THIS COLOUR SHEME WITH A 327 --275 HP,  ORIGINAL

-- Edited by 66 Grande guy on Friday 30th of April 2021 10:15:38 PM


 



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 20091
Date:

4SPEED427 wrote:
73SC wrote:

Why are the questions about being true and real being asked? I must be missing something in the ad.


 They are questioning if the ad is authentic because the car looks to be underpriced.


Thanks for cluing me in. 

What does the collective wisdom think a true price should be?

Is there thinking that this is some scam ad?



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Built January 10, 1993 - Bowling Green Kentucky 

 




Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 8181
Date:

buy

__________________

http://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t51640378/timbuks-first-invader/ http://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63146560/timbuks-second-invader/  vancouver island



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6749
Date:

I parted out an identical blue one like that 7-8 years ago. Still have a few parts from it. Had been hit on the front driver's side.

__________________
Jerel


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 4355
Date:

Ya,  i would think around 8 grand, but in todays covid market, its probably priced just about right,  not sure who would spend that kind of money for one, but thats just my opinion.

10 years ago this would have been a 5500 dollar car.  maybe 6 if you were lucky.



-- Edited by beaumontguru on Saturday 1st of May 2021 07:38:31 AM

__________________

Beaumontguru

MY BEAUMONT HAS 4 STUDDED TIRES AND 2 BLOCKHEATERS......AND LOTS OF OIL UNDERNEATH.  The other one has a longer roof.



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 49253
Date:

beaumontguru wrote:

Ya,  i would think around 8 grand, but in todays covid market, its probably priced just about right,  not sure who would spend that kind of money for one, but thats just my opinion.

10 years ago this would have been a 5500 dollar car.  maybe 6 if you were lucky.



-- Edited by beaumontguru on Saturday 1st of May 2021 07:38:31 AM


 I agree, even a year ago this car value was likely thousands less. I can't believe the actual selling prices we are seeing. 

Do you guys recall the pretty blue C10 I posted in "Spotted" a few weeks ago? Apparently it just traded hands at $23,000... I was shocked. Nice truck but a plain Jane. $23,000 used to buy you a 68-72 with a big block and A/C.

t3.jpg

 



Attachments
__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 45,000 original miles 

1966 Grande Parisienne, 396 1 of 23 factory air cars (now converted to a "factory" 4 speed)



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 49253
Date:

4SPEED427 wrote:
beaumontguru wrote:

Ya,  i would think around 8 grand, but in todays covid market, its probably priced just about right,  not sure who would spend that kind of money for one, but thats just my opinion.

10 years ago this would have been a 5500 dollar car.  maybe 6 if you were lucky.



-- Edited by beaumontguru on Saturday 1st of May 2021 07:38:31 AM


 I agree, even a year ago this car value was likely thousands less. I can't believe the actual selling prices we are seeing. 

Do you guys recall the pretty green C10 I posted in "Spotted" a few weeks ago? Apparently it just traded hands at $23,000... I was shocked. Nice truck but a plain Jane. $23,000 used to buy you a 68-72 with a big block and A/C.

t3.jpg

 


 



__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 45,000 original miles 

1966 Grande Parisienne, 396 1 of 23 factory air cars (now converted to a "factory" 4 speed)



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 10368
Date:

With what ridiculous prices we've been seeing nowadays, twelve five for such a nice appearing example appears to be actually...fair? Hence the question. We've become not much used to seeing fair and reasonable anymore.

But it's true there was a time when the moredoor was not even to be considered. Not anymore, which is nice to see.



__________________
65 Laurentian post, 67 Grande Parisienne 4 door HT. 
 


Uber Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3369
Date:

Sold !

Somebody is going to enjoy this one.

__________________

https://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63333628/click-here-to-support-canadian-poncho/

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.