Photobucket
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 1st Post From Toronto


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18853
Date:
1st Post From Toronto


Glad I found this great site today. Been posting on other Pontiac Boards for a few years but it seems that an orange engined Pontiac creates a bit of havoc with most of those places. Nice to have a home. Thanks to Todd for creating a place for those of us with 71+ Canadian Ponchos to chat and learn in a friendly environment! biggrin

I am an accountant by day and back yard mechanic by weekend! We currently have 4 GM's in our household, my everyday Deville, my wife's GMC Suburban, the kids have an old Regal and my 73 LeMans Sport Coupe.

I'll post my car and story in Members Rides.

-- Edited by 73SC at 20:34, 2008-03-19

__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 






Uber Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3546
Date:

welcome from north of the 'big smoke'

__________________

 








Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18853
Date:

69 belair wrote:

welcome from north of the 'big smoke'



Thanks 69 belair, love your big block post car!



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 






A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35742
Date:

73SC wrote:

Glad I found this great site today. Been posting on other Pontiac Boards for a few years but it seems that an orange engined Pontiac creates a bit of havoc with most of those places. Nice to have a home. Thanks to Todd for creating a place for those of us with 71+ Canadian Ponchos to chat and learn in a friendly environment! biggrin

I am an accountant by day and back yard mechanic by weekend! We currently have 4 GM's in our household, my everyday Deville, my wife's GMC Suburban, the kids have an old Regal and my 73 LeMans Sport Coupe.

I'll post my car and story in Members Rides.

-- Edited by 73SC at 20:34, 2008-03-19



      Welcome from Carl2   you lucky devil, a accountant and a car guy.. You can find ways to show your wife how little it costs  lol biggrin



__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18853
Date:

427carl wrote:

Welcome from Carl2   you lucky devil, a accountant and a car guy.. You can find ways to show your wife how little it costs  lol biggrin



Thanks 427carl, my wife actually has a hobby that makes us old car guys look like amateurs in the spending depatment. She shows our Airedale Terriers all over, groomers, handlers, travelling to shows in a 6,000 lb. 300 HP GMC just sucking back the fuel!

I do feel honoured to be welcomed by yet another big block post car, back in high school my wife's girlfriend drove a pale yellow Strato Chief 2 dr. post, 3 on the tree 6. She was a wild driver in that thing, I can still see her pounding that clutch and wringing out that big 6.


__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 






A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 41656
Date:

Welcome here from Carl also. They call me Carl 1 but I'm not sure why. Carl2 always beats me to the draw!!!

And where exactly could I find this Strato Chief post today????? (wink, wink)

__________________

1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 44,000 original miles



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18853
Date:

Hey Carl 1, nice looking big block on your avatar ! Last I heard was she became a Cop in Toronto but that was 30 years ago.

__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 






A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35742
Date:

THE STRATO CHIEF  AT ROBLINS GARAGE IS A YELLOW 6 CYL  HAVE TO CHECK THE SEATS FOR DNA

-- Edited by 427carl at 13:55, 2008-03-20

__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18853
Date:

427carl wrote:

THE STRATO CHIEF  AT ROBLINS GARAGE IS A YELLOW 6 CYL  HAVE TO CHECK THE SEATS FOR DNA

-- Edited by 427carl at 13:55, 2008-03-20



Natural Blonde & Estonian. Don't ask how I know the first part please!



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 




Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.