Photobucket
Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Cool Post Cars


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 19726
Date:
Cool Post Cars


Have a look at this. High performance post cars lined up in row. That second one even has flags on the front fenders Carls 1 & 2 ! I super magnified it and it is a 427 Biscayne!  wink   That Ambassador says 390 on the fender too.

police.gif

http://www.opp.ca/images/OPP_Decal_Applying_print.jpg


-- Edited by 73SC at 17:03, 2008-03-24

Attachments
__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Polo green metallic & tan  - Bowling Green Kentucky 






Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2672
Date:

Cool pic Ray, thanks for posting it. Got any more vintage OPP shots? How did you find this one?

__________________
Hillar

1970 LS4 (eventually an LS5) Laurentian 2dr hdtp
-and a bunch of other muscle cars...


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 19726
Date:

When I come across photos I like I usually save it, I have files saved at home and at the office. In this case a guy we know works at the St. Thomas plant where they build the police interceptors and he told me to go to the OPP page to see the new black and whites. They have a museum and the photo was there. I think there were a few of cars, the last black and white Caprice before they changed to white was there. 

__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Polo green metallic & tan  - Bowling Green Kentucky 






Uber Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3463
Date:

a nice '67 biscayne biggrin

__________________

 








Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1129
Date:

Awesome pic. You have any more pics with 67 chevs in them??? Please post if you do. Thanks Andrew.

__________________

1967 2dr Biscayne. L36, M40, G80, K05, F41. #'s.
1967 Impala convert. 283, glide. Parked in the garage since 74 and hasn't moved. Soon to be BB 4speed.

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 19726
Date:

2qwik2c wrote:

Awesome pic. You have any more pics with 67 chevs in them??? Please post if you do. Thanks Andrew.



These are post Chevies and some are 67's.
www.opp.ca/images/OPP_1941_ChevyCoupe_print.jpg


www.opp.ca/images/OPP_Car7500_print.jpg

www.americandreamcars.com/1967biscayne2dr070203.jpg

www.yenko.net/reunion/SCR799999994.JPG

www.jjrods.com/images/Picture033.jpg

www.lessforcars.com/albums/01_F150/S5300086.jpg

www.kars.com/categories/chevy/6426AP.html



-- Edited by 73SC at 20:47, 2008-03-25

__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Polo green metallic & tan  - Bowling Green Kentucky 






A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 24302
Date:

Man I love post cars with doggie dish caps!


__________________

Todd
Site Founder

Like us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/CanadianPoncho

Canadian Poncho World Headquarters - Prince Edward Island

 



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 35601
Date:

73SC wrote:

2qwik2c wrote:

Awesome pic. You have any more pics with 67 chevs in them??? Please post if you do. Thanks Andrew.



These are post Chevies and some are 67's.
www.opp.ca/images/OPP_1941_ChevyCoupe_print.jpg


www.opp.ca/images/OPP_Car7500_print.jpg

www.americandreamcars.com/1967biscayne2dr070203.jpg

www.yenko.net/reunion/SCR799999994.JPG

www.jjrods.com/images/Picture033.jpg

www.lessforcars.com/albums/01_F150/S5300086.jpg

www.kars.com/categories/chevy/6426AP.html



-- Edited by 73SC at 20:47, 2008-03-25

  WONDERFULL  THANK YOU VERY MUCH     keep those cop cars comingbiggrin



__________________

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 19726
Date:

Anything look familar in this one Carl?

Attachments
__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Polo green metallic & tan  - Bowling Green Kentucky 






Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 19726
Date:

73SC wrote:

Anything look familar in this one Carl?   /download.spark?ID=217283&forumID=118110&abKey=3fd911b8ccc6a4a2451cf476ffdc6a31&type=tn



Carl........Is this you drag racing? smile


-- Edited by 73SC at 13:57, 2008-03-26

__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Polo green metallic & tan  - Bowling Green Kentucky 






Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2672
Date:

73SC wrote:

73SC wrote:

Anything look familar in this one Carl?   /download.spark?ID=217283&forumID=118110&abKey=3fd911b8ccc6a4a2451cf476ffdc6a31&type=tn



Carl........Is this you drag racing? smile


-- Edited by 73SC at 13:57, 2008-03-26

The car in the pic appears to have a domed hood....confused



__________________
Hillar

1970 LS4 (eventually an LS5) Laurentian 2dr hdtp
-and a bunch of other muscle cars...
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.