Photobucket

Canadian Poncho Swag Now Available! CLICK HERE TO VISIT STORE!

 

 

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: 64 CS interior


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1557
Date:
64 CS interior


I am interested in doing my rear seat over on my 64 CS convertible but cannot find any pics of the reproduction cover. I say a hardtop somewhere that had the seats done but something was not right around the speaker. I dont know if this was a bad install or not a very good cover. 

Anyone here have done theirs? have pics? where did you buy the cover? I currently am working on getting quotes from NOS 

 

Thanks

 



__________________

117946050_10158944220697847_209605079146

https://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63333628/click-here-to-support-canadian-poncho/



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 527
Date:

You are on the right track. I own a '64 CS convertible and purchased a complete interior in the original seville grain white vinyl from NOS including the buckets and rear seat covers, door panels, piston covers, carpet, arm rests, visors, etc. Dale and his staff will take awesome care of you. Their service and expertise is incomparable. If you want pics, PM me and I'll send you some.

__________________

--Pritch--

'76 Cougar XR7 (original owner); '52 Mercury Monterey 2 dr HT (Future Project)

2013 Mustang

2010 Ford Ranger

'93 MX5

'64 Custom Sport Ragtop (Factory M20)



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 4801
Date:

I bought  a bucket seat set for my 63 Parisienne through NOS. My bucket seats were the same (identical) to the 1963 Bonneville and not the Grand Prix.

NOS was good at finding a duplicate for my 63 , my guess might  be (like mine) it's the same as an American Bonneville. Maybe post a picture of your seats for all to see.






-- Edited by Greaser on Tuesday 9th of September 2014 05:23:12 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 527
Date:

I could be wrong, but I believe your '64 Custom Sport interior is identical to the interior of a '64 Grand Prix, not the Bonneville. Be careful though. They did not make a '64 Grand Prix convertible, and something tells me that the rear seats are a different width if you compare a hard top to a convertible. Plus, you do not want the GP logo on your seats! NOS will most definitely know the details. Check with Dale.



-- Edited by Pritch on Tuesday 9th of September 2014 04:26:28 PM

__________________

--Pritch--

'76 Cougar XR7 (original owner); '52 Mercury Monterey 2 dr HT (Future Project)

2013 Mustang

2010 Ford Ranger

'93 MX5

'64 Custom Sport Ragtop (Factory M20)

NOS


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1618
Date:

Pritch wrote:

You are on the right track. I own a '64 CS convertible and purchased a complete interior in the original seville grain white vinyl from NOS including the buckets and rear seat covers, door panels, piston covers, carpet, arm rests, visors, etc. Dale and his staff will take awesome care of you. Their service and expertise is incomparable. If you want pics, PM me and I'll send you some.


hi Brian; a picture of the interior would be great. Seems to me you already did this but can't locate.

Dale @ NOS       a poncho supporter

dale@nosreproductions.com 



__________________
NOS


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1618
Date:

NOS wrote:
Pritch wrote:

You are on the right track. I own a '64 CS convertible and purchased a complete interior in the original seville grain white vinyl from NOS including the buckets and rear seat covers, door panels, piston covers, carpet, arm rests, visors, etc. Dale and his staff will take awesome care of you. Their service and expertise is incomparable. If you want pics, PM me and I'll send you some.


hi Brian; a picture of the interior would be great. Seems to me you already did this but can't locate. Yes the ' 64 has the GP interior and the convertible rear is smaller than a htp

Dale @ NOS       a poncho supporter

dale@nosreproductions.com 


 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 527
Date:

Here are a few shots of a '64 CS interior.



-- Edited by Pritch on Wednesday 10th of September 2014 08:41:42 AM

Attachments
__________________

--Pritch--

'76 Cougar XR7 (original owner); '52 Mercury Monterey 2 dr HT (Future Project)

2013 Mustang

2010 Ford Ranger

'93 MX5

'64 Custom Sport Ragtop (Factory M20)



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1557
Date:

Pics look great that was what I was hoping for. The hardtop i saw must have had a modified grand prix rear seat as it looked off. I will just wait for my quote

Thanks

__________________

117946050_10158944220697847_209605079146

https://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63333628/click-here-to-support-canadian-poncho/

NOS


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1618
Date:

Urban_suburban wrote:

Pics look great that was what I was hoping for. The hardtop i saw must have had a modified grand prix rear seat as it looked off. I will just wait for my quote

Thanks


I believe the GP might have a fold  down arm rest ??

Dale



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1316
Date:

image.jpgNOS wrote:
Urban_suburban wrote:

Pics look great that was what I was hoping for. The hardtop i saw must have had a modified grand prix rear seat as it looked off. I will just wait for my quote

Thanks


I believe the GP might have a fold  down arm rest ??

Dale


 



Attachments
__________________

pontiax- (canadian pontiac X frame)1964 Parisienne 2dr. hdtop lagoon aqua metallic (Q)

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.