Photobucket
Photobucket
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Ontario Coffee Break


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:
Ontario Coffee Break


no weekend car shows for a few weeks so we could meet Saturday or Sunday morning with our cars in Oakville area for coffee or Breckie. What say you?



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1044
Date:

Been waiting for this Set a date and the Impala will be there.

__________________

Cliff

Done Hurryin

 

 



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

Cliff, we can always count on you. So far we just need a table for two



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

Im in.



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 39913
Date:

I'm surprised that some of those roughnecks north and west of you haven't responded Kevin. smile



__________________
1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 43,000 original miles


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

Still hung 4SPEED427 wrote:

I'm surprised that some of those roughnecks north and west of you haven't responded Kevin. smile


 Still hungover from the weekend I guess lol



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

Captain Fear wrote:

Im in

Great Kyle



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1182
Date:

To far for me to push mine Kevin,some yr though.

__________________
"The pursuit of perfection is frustrating and a waste of time because nothing is ever perfect. The pursuit of excellence is commendable and worth while. Therefore strive for excellence, not perfection"


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

GrtDanes wrote:

To far for me to push mine Kevin,some yr though.


Dougie, come for the ride



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1262
Date:

Sundays are better for me. Enjoyed the last one.
Brian

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5595
Date:

Same place Kevin? Time?



__________________
67' Grande Parisienne. Ex Ottawa USSR Embassy car, 67- 68.
6977017306_dfca361bfc_m.jpg
 


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

cdnpont wrote:

Same place Kevin? Time?


 We could go same place, how is 10 am this Sunday sound to all?



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18493
Date:

What is the Same Place?



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 






Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

2525 Hyde Park Gate just off Dundas



-- Edited by 70 SS ACADIAN on Wednesday 14th of August 2019 12:26:00 PM

__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

Hope you can make it Ray. Is 11 am better?



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18493
Date:

It comes up as a Tim Hortons in Oakville, is that it?  44 to 61 kms from my home depending on route, driving time estimated at around 1 hour. I'll take it under advisement, don't change anything for me.



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 






Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 5595
Date:

70 SS ACADIAN wrote:
cdnpont wrote:

Same place Kevin? Time?


 We could go same place, how is 10 am this Sunday sound to all?


 Good for me.



__________________
67' Grande Parisienne. Ex Ottawa USSR Embassy car, 67- 68.
6977017306_dfca361bfc_m.jpg
 


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

73SC wrote:

It comes up as a Tim Hortons in Oakville, is that it?  44 to 61 kms from my home depending on route, driving time estimated at around 1 hour. I'll take it under advisement, don't change anything for me.


 yes its a Tim`s Ray. didn`t know you were on the other side of T O  good exercise for the Poncho 



__________________


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1044
Date:

shucks.!! we are booked for the Markham Jazz Festival on the Sunday been waiting for this day.

__________________

Cliff

Done Hurryin

 

 



Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1403
Date:

If you want me to come you,lol all have to come to goulais river ont. you too carl



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 936
Date:

Have to work all weekend disbelief

No fun without the car anyways.

If there is not one in September, maybe October !



__________________

https://canadianponcho.activeboard.com/t63333628/click-here-to-support-canadian-poncho/

Randy(Muttwood)



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 39913
Date:

mfleury wrote:

 all have to come to goulais river ont. you too carl


 Some day again, I sure had fun the last time! 



__________________
1966 Strato Chief 2 door, 427 4 speed, 43,000 original miles


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 18493
Date:

70 SS ACADIAN wrote:
73SC wrote:

It comes up as a Tim Hortons in Oakville, is that it?  44 to 61 kms from my home depending on route, driving time estimated at around 1 hour. I'll take it under advisement, don't change anything for me.


 yes its a Tim`s Ray. didn`t know you were on the other side of T O  good exercise for the Poncho 


 About 15 minutes slight north east of Rogers Centre. 



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

 






Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

73SC wrote:
70 SS ACADIAN wrote:
73SC wrote:

It comes up as a Tim Hortons in Oakville, is that it?  44 to 61 kms from my home depending on route, driving time estimated at around 1 hour. I'll take it under advisement, don't change anything for me.


 yes its a Tim`s Ray. didn`t know you were on the other side of T O  good exercise for the Poncho 


 About 15 minutes slight north east of Rogers Centre. 


 At the wrong time 15 minutes there could be 2 car lengths 



__________________


Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 6091
Date:

oshawacliff wrote:

shucks.!! we are booked for the Markham Jazz Festival on the Sunday been waiting for this day.


 cry



__________________
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
.
.
.