Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Beautiful 58 Bonneville in Malta


Poncho Master!

Status: Offline
Posts: 2986
Date:
Beautiful 58 Bonneville in Malta


 

Bonneville was the top-of-the-line Pontiac in 1958 and the one-year-only body style was offered in convertible and two-door hardtop (Sport Coupe) variants. This two-tone green 1958 Pontiac...
www.hemmings.com
 



__________________

......big block, 4 speed, bench seat, it doesn't get much better

 happy motoring :burnout



Canadian Poncho Superstar!

Status: Offline
Posts: 4605
Date:

That is a Pontiac from the height of flamboyance. In Malta?! The rock of the Mediterranean. I guess they like dressed-up stuff, look at their buses.

 

original-maltese-bus-kalafrana-hire-mellieha-5a2a1446ea277.jpg



__________________

67 Chevelle Malibu Sport Coupe, Oshawa-built 250 PG never disturbed.

In garage, 296 cid inline six & TH350...

Cam, Toronto.


I don't judge a man by how far he's fallen, but by how far back he bounces - Patton



A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 20079
Date:

CdnGMfan wrote:

...... In Malta?! The rock of the Mediterranean. I guess they like dressed-up stuff,.........


 Gotta say that Maltese women are among the most beautiful I've ever seen...



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Built January 10, 1993 - Bowling Green Kentucky 

 




Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 890
Date:

73SC wrote:
CdnGMfan wrote:

...... In Malta?! The rock of the Mediterranean. I guess they like dressed-up stuff,.........


 Gotta say that Maltese women are among the most beautiful I've ever seen...


 

Not bragging (maybe I am) but an old girlfriend from high school was a first generation Maltesian and she was VERY beautiful.

I should have kept that to myself.

 

Regards, Scott (Landshark..._)



__________________


A Poncho Legend!

Status: Offline
Posts: 20079
Date:

LandShark68_2+2 wrote:
73SC wrote:
CdnGMfan wrote:

...... In Malta?! The rock of the Mediterranean. I guess they like dressed-up stuff,.........


 Gotta say that Maltese women are among the most beautiful I've ever seen...


 

Not bragging (maybe I am) but an old girlfriend from high school was a first generation Maltesian and she was VERY beautiful.

I should have kept that to myself.

 

Regards, Scott (Landshark..._)


 Nope glad you shared, I sure smiled when I read it!



__________________

Ray White, Toronto ON

1973 LeMans 454 "Astro-Jet"

Built March 9, 1973 - Oshawa ON

1993 Corvette Convertible LT 1

Built January 10, 1993 - Bowling Green Kentucky 

 


Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
.
Support Canadian Poncho!
Select Amount:
<
.
.
.